Monday 29 November 2010

writers block?

I suppose you can't call what i have writers block, maybe creative block? or just general mind block. I haven't been blogging about my project because i don't feel like i have anything good to say about it. It's really frustrating because in general if i try at something i tend to be at least alright at it.. but this just isn't seeming to connect. I think part of it is the fact that computers seem to hate me, i've had at least 3 instances over the past couple of weeks where i've deleted all my work. I'm really really trying to master indesign, and just design in general. And it isn't through lack of trying!

 I think maybe this project just hasn't done it for me. I'm feeling like a bit of a failure at the moment.

But i will master this!

No comments:

Post a Comment