Monday 29 November 2010

wow wow wow

I physically gasped as an unexpected link took me on to Leif Podhajsky's website. Full of psychedelic album covers and artwork, taking you in to completely different realms. I don't know how to describe his work without sounding pretentious. Look for yourselves...





Im sitting in my tiny freezing cold room and suddenly feel so excited, i don't really know what it is, there's something about his work that just makes me feel so inspired. I think its the fact that he's combined these different elements that i really love. In really basic terms he seems to create the surreal and fantastical with elements of collage and designed all around a great soundtrack ( a lot of his work is album artwork). This is what i want!

He co-runs the design studio 'And' in melbourne, maybe i could do my placement in australia? Amazing...


No comments:

Post a Comment