Monday 30 May 2011

Confession cont.

There have been lots of successes on this course, I’m proud of my 100 collages (and looking forward to hopefully displaying them). I’m proud that I’ve managed to become vaguely literate with the software. I’m proud that I can now make a book! If last year you’d have told me I’d be making a book I would have told you that that was impossible, the idea would have been too momentous to me. I think as a result of this year I have a lot more faith in my abilities because I have managed to push against the bad and finish the year with work I’m happy to post on a blog and link my friends to as well as put in to a portfolio and send to companies. I want to continue to grow and learn it may just not be with the same outcome as others on the course. But that’s ok.
 
(I’ll just add, my computer died today taking with it all my work from this year, maybe if i'd written this a day earlier it may have had a slightly brighter outset. Who knows.)

No comments:

Post a Comment